||Proficient user of Excel, Access, Macros. Good knowledge of Python. Experience developing mobile applications for iOS and Android is nice to have.
||NEW STAGE OPPORTUNITY
Marketing Digitalization Trainee
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
UPS in Italy has a great team of diverse and passionate individuals. If you are looking for an employer with a great reputation globally and rich of professional training opportunities, UPS in Italy is the place for you.
UPS is more than a transportation and logistics company; it is the connection of a global community through an intelligent logistics network and offers its employees an environment where diversity of people is considered a core value and a competitive advantage.
- EDUCATION: Educational background in Computer Science or Electronic Technology (High School Diploma or Bachelor/Master Degree). Having participated in an advanced course or a master in the fields of Innovation, Coding, Digitalization is considered of added value.
- LANGUAGE REQUIRED: English proficiency mandatory. Italian knowledge is appreciated
- IT KNOWLEDGE: Proficient user of Excel, Access, Macros. Good knowledge of Python. Experience developing mobile applications for iOS and Android is nice to have.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL APTITUDES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Find joy in automating and simplifying complex processes, have passion to transform how the business runs through technology
- Be curious and driven to learn
- Be self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage the workload between multiple projects
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to team members
- Have excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- Have excellent problem solving mindset and priority setting
- Proactivity, energy, spirit of initiative, oriented to results and details
Do you have a knack for making processes easier? Are you the one that everyone reaches out to about “creating a tool” or to get data? Logistics moves quickly and we must too. Use and develop your coding skills, experience and talents to work with UPS to identify and solve for opportunities to automate processes in order to drive efficiency, scale, and improved business results in the marketing department. The Digitalization Intern that will join the Marketing Department of UPS will have the opportunity to contribute to a variety of projects depending on his/her abilities, goals and interests. Main activities and responsibilities:
- Own a project and be accountable to deliver measurable business value.
- Collaborate with multifunctional teams (Revenue Management, M3, Communications, Segment Group).
- Actively contribute in meetings for various projects
- Be proactive and propose new ways to optimize our current processes.
TUTOR: Luisa Figueroa
WORKING HOUR: 9 am – 18 am
STARTING DATE: February/March 2019
REIMBURSEMENT: € 500.00 per month + Ticket Restaurant
Istituto Paritario S. Freud
– Scuola Privata Milano
: Istituto Tecnico Informatico
, Istituto Tecnico Turistico
e Liceo delle Scienze Umane
Via Accademia, 26 Milano – Tel. 02.29409829
Virtuale fax 02.73960148 – www.istitutofreud.it
Scuola Superiore Paritaria Milano
- Scuola Privata Informatica Milano
Scuola Privata Turismo Milano
- Liceo delle Scienze Umane indirizzo Economico Sociale Milano
Contattaci per maggiori informazioni: firstname.lastname@example.org